I've updated the site today, mainly to fix bugs.
The site went down last night around midnight, unfortunately was down most of the night. This was due to memory issue (I was caching waaay to much), I've solved that and I'm going to do some improvements to the server over the day (mainly, get PHP7 installed woo!)
As mentioned I want to try get shopping cart out this week, probably Wednesday or Thursday, and then I will polish it up towards the end of the week!
- [NEW] The about page has been completed =D
- [CHANGE] On content pages, the flags for if an item is rare, unique, untradable, dyeble, etc have been moved to the bottom.
- [CHANGE] The dev data and information on if an item has been verified on lodestone is listed below the main data.
- [CHANGE] Various page style tweaks, (color tweaks, less shadows, gradients, etc).
- [CHANGE] Footer ad has been moved to all pages.
- [CHANGE] Improvements to content cache to hopefully improve performance.
- [CHANGE] Improvements to the content lists API.
- [CHANGE] The patch drop down menu has been widened so that the patch titles are always visible.
- [CHANGE] Improved map coordinates formula (huge thanks to Clorifex from Garland Tools)
- [CHANGE] Ads has been removed from the mobile version of the site (temporary until proper implement is ready)
- [CHANGE] Big improvements to the quantity of required materials in the recipe API response.
- [CHANGE] All users who are active in a Feedback post will now receive an email when a reply is made.
- [CHANGE] The menu options that are not yet available (gearsets, ranking, support, etc) are now more obvious
- [FIX] Fix to getting comments after posting a new comment.
- [FIX] Various fixes to language switching between secure and search results. (Thanks to Florian)
- [FIX] Fixed the filters Database > Items > Misc.
- [FIX] Fixed the maps not loading correctly on all content pages. (2119)
- [FIX] Fixed issue with incorrect unique/untradable on latest patch items
- [FIX] Fixed an issue with multi-level recipe quantities on the recipe tree (huge thanks: 1965)
- [FIX] Fixed a typo on recipe pages (2058)
- [FIX] Fixed an issue with multiple quantities of the same item on some recipes (2081)
- [FIX] Fixed an issue with "See Also" not linking due to cache settings (2118)
- [FIX] Fixed an issue with links on the home page "comments" section not parsing correctly (2096)
- [FIX] Tooltips will now properly load regardless of the JS include order.
- [FIX] Tooltips will drop whenever a JQuery "drag" event is active
- [FIX] Tooltip styles should bleed a lot less when on third party sites.
- [FIX] Fixed an issue with extended filters getting stuck when disabled.
- [FIX] Fixed an issue with idyllshire map not loading.
- [FIX] Fixed issue with some search symbols not rendering properly after a url link has been clicked.